NGK 7317 R5724-8 V-Power Racing Spark Plug
Universal Fit, Tapered Spark Plug Seat Style, 0.708" Spark Plug Reach, 14mm Thread Pitch
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- The copper core aids in heat removal
- Made with special insulator nose configurations
- A trivalent metal plating provides anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides better heat transfer and provides superior strength
These NGK V-power spark plugs are designed to withstand harsh engine conditions. They feature a unique v-cut in the center electrode. This design directs the spark to the edge of the electrode which aids in faster spark development, increased ignitability and reducing quenching.
- Special insulator nose configurations
- Improves throttle response
- Corrugated ribs
- Prevents flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator
- Provides better heat transfer and provides superior strength
- Trivalent metal plating
- Provides anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Copper core
- Aids in heat removal
- Triple seals
- Prevents leakage
- Increases ignitability
- Hardened Ceramic
- 14mm Thread Size
- 5/8" (16mm) Hex Size
- 17.55mm (.691") Reach
- Tapered Seat Type
- .020" (0.5mm) Gap
- Heat Range 8
- Solid Terminal Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
NGK 6596 R5671A-11 Spark Plug for Sprint 410 Racing Crate Motors
Accel 0276S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
Champion 841 J8C Racing Spark Plug-Gas, 3/8 Reach, 13/16 Inch Hex, Hot
Accel 0437S U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach-4/pk
Accel 0574S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
Autolite AR3910X 14mm Racing Spark Plug, 5/8 Inch hex, 3/4 Reach
Champion 825 J4C Racing Spark Plug-Alcohol, 3/8 Reach, 13/16 Hex, Cold
Autolite AR2594 14mm Racing Spark Plug-13/16 Hex-3/4 Reach-Gasket Seat
Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach Tapered 4/Pk
Champion 841 J8C Racing Spark Plugs, Gas, 3/8 Reach, Hot, Set/8
Q & A
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!