Mr Gasket 7720MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 429/460 Ford
429 Ford Big Block V8, 460 Ford Big Block V8, Gasoline Fuel Type, 8 psi Maximum Pressure
Mr. Gasket fuel pumps are suitable for street use and high output racing applications when a mechanical pump is desired or required.
High Output Racing Applications Ford 429/460 V8sCompatible with Gasoline
- High output racing applications
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 PSI
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required due to build-in shutoff
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Lower pump body can be clocked in different positions to tailor to your specific orientation needs
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Quick Fuel 30-460QFT Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, Ford 429/460
Holley 12-460-11 110 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump, Ford 429/460 V8
Edelbrock 1726 Performer Series Street Mechanical Fuel Pump
Mr Gasket 7718MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 289-351W Ford
Holley 12-289-13 S/B Ford Racing Pro Mechanical Fuel Pump, 130 GHP
Holley 12-833 1962-1974 Small Block Ford Street Fuel Pump
Holley 12-289-11 S/B Ford Racing Pro Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GHP
Holley 12-289-20 170 Plus GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1715 Victor Series Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump, Ford
Mr Gasket 7706MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 80 GPH, 289/302/351W Ford
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!