Mr Gasket 7719MRG Mechanical Fuel Pump, 110 GPH, 390-428 Ford
390 Ford FE V8, 427 Ford FE V8, 428 Ford FE V8, Gasoline Fuel Type, 8 psi Maximum Pressure
Mr. Gasket fuel pumps are suitable for street use and high output racing applications when a mechanical pump is desired or required.
High Output Racing Applications Ford 390/427/428 FE V8sCompatible with Gasoline
- High output racing applications
- Flows 110 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set from 6.5 to 8 PSI
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required due to build-in shutoff
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Lower pump body can be clocked in different positions to tailor to your specific orientation needs
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 3/8" NPT
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
The process of changing out a mechanical fuel pump in a 1957 Bel Air and some helpful tips while doing so.
Learn how to choose between an electric or mechanical fuel pump. We help you choose the right pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.