Mr Gasket 7668 Floor Shifter, 3/4 Speed, Automatic
2004R, 700R4, 904, C4, C6, FMX, Powerglide, TH200, TH350, TH400, Torqueflite 727
- Has 360-degree lever rotation for extra leg room
- Specifically designed for the TH350 transmissions
- A Teflon lined button in the shifter knobs ensures smooth operation
- Features a neutral safety switch and a brushed aluminum shifter knob
- Engineered to be out-from-under-the-dash and away-from-the-seat lever adjustments
Features an 11" chrome plated solid steel stick with black knob, (3/8-24 thread). Includes shifter boot with bezel. Linkage and mounting hardware are Zinc plated. Fits: General Motors, 1951-73 Chevrolet Powerglide, 1960-86 Chevrolet TH250, 350,400, 1949-60 Oldsmobile Hydramatic 1960-86 Oldsmobile TH250, 350,400 (Except Toronado) 1949-60 Pontiac Hy
- 11 In Chrome Plated Stick
- Fits Most Passenger Cars And Light Trucks
- Includes Shifter Boot And Bezel
- Zinc Plated Linkage And Mounting Hardware
- 3/8 In- 24 Thread Black Knob
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.