Mr Gasket 61220G LS Engine Camshaft Retainer and Thrust Plate
- OEM-Style steel camshaft thrust plate
- Replaces GM (General Motors) # 12589016 (thrust plate) & GM # 11561455 (screws)
- O-Ring seal - molded on back
- Includes (4) screws
Camshaft Thrust Plate with four screws and o-ring seal molded on back. Replaces GM (General Motors) # 12589016 (thrust Plate) & GM (General Motors) # 11561455 (screws)
- OEM Style Steel Camshaft Thrust Plate
- O-Ring Seal - Molded on Back
- Includes (4) Screws
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
COMP Cams 203 Thrust Plate and Roller Bearing, Big Block Chevy/Mopar
COMP Cams 3100TB-1 Camshaft Thrust Roller Bearing, Chevy/Mopar, Each
COMP Cams 5463-KIT Camshaft Thrust Plate Kit, Bronze, GM
COMP Cams 3110TB Thrust Plate and Roller Bearing, Big Block Chevy
COMP Cams 3120TB Thrust Plate and Roller Bearing, Small Block Ford
COMP Cams 3122TB Thrust Plate and Roller Bearing, Big Block Ford 385
COMP Cams 3135TB Thrust Plate and Roller Bearing, Ford 289-351W
RHS 549102 Ampco 45 Bronze Cam Thrust Plate for RHS LS Block, 6-Bolts
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Follow along as we install a Pete Jackson Noisy Gear Drive on a Chevy 454. Learn about the installation process from Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.