Mr Gasket 5844 Intake Gaskets, 1968-79 AMC 290-401 , Rectangle Port
290 AMC V8, 304 AMC V8, 343 AMC V8, 360 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8, 0.06" Overall Thickness
- Manufactured from cellulose/nitrile composition gasket material.
- Provides excellent sealing and durability.
- Silicone beading on both sides of each gasket.
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
Mr. Gasket 5844, Intake Manifold Gaskets, Ultra-Seal, AMC 290-401, Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.