Mr Gasket 5844 Intake Gaskets, 1968-79 AMC 290-401 , Rectangle Port
290 AMC V8, 304 AMC V8, 343 AMC V8, 360 AMC V8, 390 AMC V8, 401 AMC V8, 0.06" Overall Thickness
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Mr Gasket to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- Manufactured from cellulose/nitrile composition gasket material.
- Provides excellent sealing and durability.
- Silicone beading on both sides of each gasket.
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
Mr. Gasket 5844, Intake Manifold Gaskets, Ultra-Seal, AMC 290-401, Kit
More Like This
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Read about the hardships faced when Tim tried to fire up his 241 Dodge Hemi for his 1929 Ford roadster. Learn his tips for how to persist despite difficulties that will help any hot rodder with their own troubles.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.