Mr Gasket 2471S Thermocap Radiator Cap, 16 Lb.
16 psi Pressure Rating, Steel, Zinc Plated, 2.47" Overall Diameter
- Engineered to make it easy to check your coolant temp
- Will fit radiators on most domestic vehicles
- The integrated coolant reclamation valve works great with your coolant recovery system
- Has a wide 30° to 270° F temperature range
- Comes calibrated in centigrade and Fahrenheit
How handy is this! The built-in calibrated thermometer on this chrome-plated 16 lb. radiator cap makes it easy to check your coolant temp - and to know when its safe to remove the cap. Fits radiators on most domestic vehicles.
- Helps to prevent burn injuries
- Integrated coolant reclamation valve works great with your coolant recovery system
- Your radiator can reclaim coolant from your overflow bottle
- Wide 30° to 270° F temperature range
- Calibrated in centigrade and Fahrenheit
- Color-coded temperature ranges
- Chromed crown with a colored trim ring
Learn more about cooling systems, how to choose the proper pressure cap, and how they work by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
- Check the Thermo Cap temperature indicator to determine if the coolant is cool enough to make removing Thermo Cap safe. If the coolant is very hot, then thoroughly rinse the radiator with cool water, until the coolant temperature drops into a cooler safe zone.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Mr Gasket 2471R Thermocap Radiator Cap, 16 PSI, Red
Mr Gasket 2470B Thermocap Radiator Cap, 13 PSI, Blue
Mr Gasket 2470S Thermocap Radiator Cap, 13 PSI, Silver
Mr Gasket 2470R Thermocap Radiator Cap, 13 PSI, Red
OER 340194 1972-92 GM Radiator Coolant Jar Cap
OER 371978 1975-97 GM Radiator Overflow Jar Cap, Non-Vented
Reproduction RC15 Radiator Cap for 1967-72 Camaro/1962-74 Nova, Each
Mr Gasket 2471B Thermocap Radiator Cap, 16 PSI, Blue
Mr Gasket 2473B Thermocap Radiator Cap, 16 PSI, Blue
Mr Gasket 2476BK Thermocap Radiator Cap, 16 PSI, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!