Mr Gasket 2230G HeadLock Locking Header Bolts, SBC
Pontiac V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Chrysler Big Block V8, 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch, Stainless Steel
- Gold-colored thread-lock patch prevents bolts from backing out or vibrating loose
- 24 equally spaced serrations lock onto the header or exhaust manifold flange
- Eliminates the need for lock washers
- Withstands tensile strengths of 150,000 PSI
- Made of stainless steel and finished with a bright polish finish
Keeps you from burning your hands burned getting bolts started
Gold-colored thread-lock patch prevents bolts from backing out or vibrating loose
24 equally spaced serrations lock onto the header or exhaust manifold flange
No lock washers necessary
Eliminates power-robbing exhaust leaks
Made of stainless steel, with a bright polish finish
Withstands tensile strengths of 150,000 PSI
Comes with a ball-head/hex-key socket-installation tool that makes it easy to get them started
Small Block Chevy, Chrysler, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, AMC
Fits AMC 290-401. Chevy Small Block 262-400, Chrysler Big Block 383-440 (Does not Fit 426 Hemi), Pontiac 326-455, and Oldsmobile 330-455
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
Check out these tips on the large variety of Demo Derby headers that Speedway Speedway offers. Here, Jeremy will walk you through the many different styles and brands available showcasing which style might fit best in your application.