Morris MCLB-02 60 Inch Universal Lap Belt, Chrome Buckle
Universal Fit, 2.00" Overall Width, 60.00" Overall Length, Bolt In Harness/Belt Mounting Style
- It is 60" in length and 2" wide
- Features a chrome push-button latch
- These belts match our front 3-point seat belts
- This will replace your missing or damaged lap belts
- Comes with Grade 8 bolts and SAE washers for mounting
Replace your missing or damaged lap belts with belts to match our front 3-point seat belts. All come with Grade 8 bolts and SAE washers for mounting.
- Equips one seat
- Chrome push-button latch
- Black webbing
- Grade 8 hardware included
NotesThe max length for this belt is 60" and it will adjust down to a minimum of 50". The fixed end length is 24" and the adjustable end adjusts from 26"-36"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Need a little help figuring out which race harness will suit you best? Click here for some things to keep in mind!