Morris MCCSV2 Clear Shot V2 Rectangular Mirrors, Full Set
68-72 Camaro, 68-72 Chevelle, 1968 Chevy II, 68-72 El Camino, 69-72 Nova
- Specially designed for the for 1968-72 GM cars
- Engineered to eliminate the passenger-side blind spot by allowing the mirror to be adjusted further in
- Features two countersunk screws in the back of each mirror head that adjust the tension of the stainless steel ball and socket, which screw into the mirror base
- Screws ensure the mirror stays where you adjust it instead of falling down while driving
- Each mirror mounts to the car like factory using hardware that is included with each set
Morris Classic Concepts' patented Rectangular Clear Shot Mirrors for 1968-72 GM cars eliminate the passenger-side blind spot by allowing the mirror to be adjusted further in. There are two countersunk screws in the back of each mirror head that adjust the tension of the stainless steel ball and socket, which screw into the mirror base. This makes sure the mirror stays where you adjust it instead of falling down while driving. Each mirror mounts to the car like factory using hardware that is included with each set. Each set comes with a plain view for the driver's side and a convex for the passenger's side.
** Please note that these mirrors are made to look as factory as possible, but will not match factory mirrors exactly.
- Sold as a full set
- Comes with a three-year warranty
- Dimensions of mirror face: 5.75" wide x 3.8125" tall
- Dimensions of mirror lens: 5" wide x 3.625" tall
- Silver/Clear glass
- 1968-1972 GM cars
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
OER CM3003 Outside Rear View Mirror, RH Door, Nova/Camaro/Chevelle
OER CM3004 Outside Rear View Mirror, LH Door, Nova/Camaro/Chevelle
OER 3921836 1968-76 Outer Door Mirror Bracket, w/Remote Mirror
Sherman 696-300R 68-69 Camaro, 69-72 Chevelle Right Chrome Door Mirror
OER 3909197 1966-72 Outer Door Mirror w/Ribbed Base
OER CM3005 Outside Rear View Door Mirror, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle/Camino
Dynacorn M1032A Outer Rear View Mirror, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle/El Camino
Dynacorn M1030 Outer Rear View Mirror for RH Side Door, 1968-74 GM
OER 3914753 68-72 Outer Door Mirror w/Rib Design, Drivers Side LH
OER 3914754 1968-72 GM Outer Door Mirror w/Rib Design, Side RH
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.