Moroso Ultra 40 Small Block Chevy Cust Wires
Universal Fit, Spiral Core Conductor Style, Assembled, HEI / Male Cap Terminal Style, Black
- Features a HEI/Male cap terminal style
- Made with a spiral core-style conductor
- Spark plug boot ends have a 90 degree bend
- Both the boot and ends are made of high grade silicone
- Has a 8.65 millimeter diameter and a resistance of 40 ohms/ft.
Moroso offers these new Ultra 40 unsleeved custom-fit ignition wire sets. These are some of the most powerful wires in racing today!
- HEI/Male cap terminal style
- 8.65 mm diameter
- Sold as a set of 8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Follow along as our expert goes through his process for replacing the steel wire covers on his 1954 Dodge 241 with a set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide