Moroso 89650 Power and Speed Calculator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Ever wonder what changing tire diameter or gear ratio will do to your engine RPMs? How about changing combustion chamber size, bore and stroke or even weight to power ratio?
This handy little slide rule will give you the answers. Everyone needs one!
- MPH, Power to Weight Ratios, and E.T.
- Tire Diameter to Speed and Gear Ratio
- Engine Displacement to Compression Ratio
- Horsepower Measured at Flywheel
- Horsepower Ratings are Calculated for RearWheel Horsepower
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.