Moroso 89650 Power and Speed Calculator
Ever wonder what changing tire diameter or gear ratio will do to your engine RPMs? How about changing combustion chamber size, bore and stroke or even weight to power ratio?
This handy little slide rule will give you the answers. Everyone needs one!
- MPH, Power to Weight Ratios, and E.T.
- Tire Diameter to Speed and Gear Ratio
- Engine Displacement to Compression Ratio
- Horsepower Measured at Flywheel
- Horsepower Ratings are Calculated for RearWheel Horsepower
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!