Moroso 44052 Universal Anti-Roll Kit, Enhanced
Universal Fit, Steel, 1/8" NPT Female Inlet Fitting, 1/8" NPT Female Outlet Fitting
Brake line locks are used in Drag Racing to lock the front wheels and hold the car in the water box for the burnout, or to prevent creeping in the lights.
- Anti-roll design has better holding power than any other unit currently available.
- Has a check valve which allows you to pump up the brakes while actuated.
- Will work in applications with ABS.
- Kit contains a heavy duty push button switch, switch bracket, coiled wire, rebuildable line-lock valve, fuse holder, and indicator light.
- Extruded aluminum shifter handle mounting bracket is far superior to any other in use today.
- Heavy-duty construction and quality components provide reliable operation after repeated use.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Learn about the different types of brake valves. Our guide covers Metering, Residual, Proportioning, and Combination valves to understand your brake system.
Just about any classic vehicle’s drum brakes can be upgraded to the increased braking performance of a disc brake system. Our Buyer’s Guide provides an overview of disc brake benefits and what you need to succeed with your upgrade.
Looking for a performance or custom brake set-up? Whether you're replacing components or building your brakes from scratch, you may wonder what size master cylinder or booster to use. No need to worry, just follow our handy guide.
In this Tech Tip, John confirms a customer question regarding the need for a proportioning valve on his ’55 F100 brake build.