Moroso 37800 Chevy Block Deck Plug Kit
Chevy Small Block V8
Reduce upper cylinder wall distortion by installing 3/4" NPT plugs in deck water passage holes of S/B Chevy V8 and 90° V6 Chevys. Machining necessary after installation. Makes water passage holes 5/16".
- Reduces upper cylinder wall distortion
- Water holes must be tapped before the plugs are screwed in
- Block must also be decked after installation
- Plugs also restrict water flow to the cylinder heads by reducing size of water passage holes to 5/16"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.