Moroso 35500 Ceramic Engine Seal - 1 Pint
Moroso ceramic engine seal coats and seals radiators and cooling systems. Seals minor cracks in engine head and block.
- The best Chemical Sealer you can buy to stop cooling system leaks
- Works equally well in aluminum or cast iron blocks
- Cooling system must be thoroughly clean before use
- Does not work with antifreeze
- If this doesn't stop the leaks, find yourself a welder!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Need help selecting the best cylinder head gaskets for your engine? Click here to learn the differences between copper, steel shim and MLS head gaskets. Plus install tips!
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Learn how to seal a head gasket properly! These tips will help you avoid blown head gaskets and head gasket leaks.