Moroso 23995 External Heating Pad, 6 x 12 Inch, 360 Watt
We all know that you should never go on the track with a cold engine or transmission. Rather than running them in the pits you can plug one of these heaters into your generator and in no time, you are ready to race.
- Excellent for pre-heating of oil pans, dry sump tanks and automatic transmission pans
- Preheats oil to 250° prior to start-up
- 6" x 12" neoprene rubber-coated heating pad
- Etched foil design distributes heat evenly
- Superior grade silicone outer shell resists oil and dirt
- 8" cord
- 110 volt AC
- hook & spring attachment
6" x 12" pad, 8" cord
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.