Moroso 23980 Dry Sump Engine Oil Preheater
Oil heater raises temperature of 12 quarts of oil 60° in about 12 minutes. For aluminum tanks. 1" NPT aluminum bung included. Complete with detachable 6' cord. 120 volts, 212 watts.
- Heater element designed specifically for heating oil; does not scorch or boil the oil like "converted water heater" designs
- 212 watts of power raises temperature of 12 quarts of oil 60°F in about 30 minutes
- Element screws into place; includes aluminum 1" NPT weld-in fitting
- 120 volt rating; includes detachable 7-foot cord
- Length of heating element is 4-1/2" from fitting to tip
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.