Moroso 21320 Circle Track Oil Pan, 1986-Up w/ One Piece Rear Main Seal
305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Wet Sump Sump Style, Rear Sump Location
- Will work with 1986-up Chevy Small Block V8 with one piece rear main seal
- Pan is made of steel and features a 7 quart capacity
- Features a removable louvered windage tray
- Designed to accept a 3.80" stroke with steel rods
- Engineered to work with most starter and flywheel combinations
Now you can have a Moroso oil pan for an affordable price. It features trap doors for oil control, removable windage tray, built-in crank scraper and accepts up to 3.800" stroke with steel rods. It's 7-1/2" deep, 11" wide and fits 78-87 Metric chassis and Camaro stubs. Fits small block Chevy.
- Cost-effective Circle Track oil pan with Moroso quality and performance
- Trap door baffles for oil control
- Removable louvered windage tray
- Built–in crankscraper
- Accepts 3.80" stroke with steel rods
- Accepts most starter and flywheel combinations
- Will not fit engine blocks with splayed main caps
- Has a 7 quart capacity (not including oil filter)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Moroso 21324 Circle Track Oil Pan w/ One Piece Rear Main Seal & Plug
Moroso 21323 Circle Track Oil Pan, 1980-85 Pass. Side Dipstick w/ Plug
Moroso 21316 Circle Track Oil Pan, 1955-79 w/ Driver Side Dipstick
Moroso 21317 Circle Track Oil Pan, 1980-85 w/ Pass. Side Dipstick
Moroso 21322 Oval Track Oil Pan, 1955-1979 Driver Side Dipstick
Moroso 20520 Small Block Ford 351W Rear Sump Oil Pan
Champ Pans CP57LTRB Engine Oil Pan, 7 Inch, 1 Piece
Moroso Oil Pan w/High Volume Oil Pump/Pickup Kit, 80-85 SB Chevy
Moroso Oil Pan w/Plug -High Volume Oil Pump/Pickup Kit, 80-85 SBC
Moroso Oil Pan w/High Volume Oil Pump/Pickup Kit, 86-Up SB Chevy
Q & A
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.