Model T Filler Neck, Chrome
Universal Fit, 2.12" Outside Diameter, 3.00" Base Diameter, 2.60" Filler Neck Height, Brass
- 1917-1927 Model T style radiator filler neck, premium brass construction
- Designed for use with hex radiator caps or dog bone radiator caps
- Solder it onto your radiator or secure it with a long bolt through the center of the grille shell
- Fits original and reproduction caps
- Base is 2.935" O.D., top is 2-1/8" O.D., height is 2-1/2"
1917-1927 Model T style radiator filler neck designed for use with hex radiator caps or dog bone radiator caps. Solder it onto your radiator or secure it with a long bolt through the center of the grille shell.
- Base is 2.935"
- Height is 2.5"
NOTE: Gull wing caps (91112206, 91112207, 91112208, and 91112209) do not fit these Model T Filler Necks.
More Like This
Model T Filler Neck, Brass
Inline Die Cast Filler Neck, 1.5 Inch Hose
Radiator Accessory Kit
Speedway Weld-On Billet Aluminum Radiator Filler Neck
Aluminum Radiator Weld-On Inlet/Outlet Neck Kit w/ Petcock
Inline Fabricated Filler Neck, 1 1/2 Inch Hose
AFCO 80154BK Billet Radiator Filler Neck
Earls 166014ERL Radiator Filler Necks, 32mm Opening
Earls 166015ERL Radiator Filler Necks, 1.5 Inch Opening
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.