Model T Filler Neck, Brass
Universal Fit, 2.11" Outside Diameter, 2.96" Base Diameter, 2.57" Filler Neck Height, Brass
- 1906-1916 Model T style radiator filler neck, premium brass construction
- Designed for use with hex radiator caps or dog bone radiator caps
- Solder it onto your radiator or secure it with a long bolt through the center of the grille shell
- Fits original and reproduction caps
- Base is 2.935" O.D., top is 2-1/8" O.D., height is 2-1/2"
1906-1916 Model T style radiator filler neck designed for use with hex radiator caps or dog bone radiator caps. Solder it onto your radiator or secure it with a long bolt through the center of the grille shell.
- Base is 2.935" O.D.
- Top is 2-1/8" O.D.
- Height is 2-1/2"
NOTE: Gull wing caps (91112206, 91112207, 91112208, and 91112209) do not fit these Model T Filler Necks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.