Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lubricant LS 75W-90, 1 Quart, Case of 12
75W90 Oil Weight, Synthetic Oil Type, Synthetic
- Designed for severe driving conditions delivering efficient and reliable performance
- Outstanding protection against low speed/high torque wear and high speed scoring
- Resistance to foaming, minimizes leakage, and excellent limited-slip performance
Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lubricant LS 75W-90 is a supreme, multi-purpose automotive gear lubricant that helps to provide exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation, extending gear life due to minimal deposits. Helps to deliver outstanding protection against low speed/high torque wear with the capability to handle severe driving conditions while delivering smooth efficient performance. Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lubricant LS provides exceptional shear stability, corrosion protection, and enhanced frictional properties. Compared to conventional hypoid gear lubricants, Mobil 1 LS 75W-90 performs exceptionally over a wide range of temperatures to reduce wear at start up. Mobil 1 gear lube helps to minimize leakage and reduce contamination, while providing a good resistance to foaming to maintain film strength for reliable lubrication. Meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API GL-5.
- Mobil 1 LS synthetic automotive gear lubricant exceeds the highest level of performance requirements of modern passenger vehicles
- Helps to provide exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation and extend gear life due to minimal deposits
- Delivers outstanding protection against low speed/high torque wear, handling severe driving conditions with smooth, efficient performance
- Compared to conventional hypoid gear lubricants, performs exceptionally over a wide range of temperatures to reduce wear at start up
- Provides exceptional shear stability, corrosion protection, and enhanced frictional properties
Mobil 1 Syn Gear Lube LS 75W-90 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications
- API GL-5
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.