Mobil 1 103536 High Mileage 10W40/Chrome Filter Oil Change Kit
Chevy Small Block V8, Synthetic Oil Type, 10W40 Oil Weight, SN Plus API Rating
- For vehicles equipped with a high mileage Small Block Chevy engine
- A proprietary blend of high-performance synthetic base oils that deliver up to 500,000 miles of proven protection
- Higher base oil viscosity to help reduce leaks and provide better high-temperature protection
- 10W-40 (6 quarts)
- Quality, pressure tested filter with a beautiful chrome plating
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your ride running great. Stay on top of it with these convenient oil change kits for your vehicle equipped with a Small Block Chevy engine.
- (1) Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-40, 6 Quart
- (1) Standard Chrome Oil Filter, Chevy
Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-40
Mobil 1 High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 10W-40 is designed to help extend engine life for high mileage engines of all ages with over 75,000 miles and contains a proprietary blend that protects 10,000 miles between oil changes*. Mobil 1 High Mileage contains a seal conditioner to help reduce oil leaks in higher mileage vehicles, and its uniform synthetic oil molecules reduce friction, helping to prevent deposits and sludge buildup. This technologically advanced formulation provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit) and low-temperature protection (to -20 degrees Fahrenheit), supporting quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection. Mobil 1 High Mileage helps provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean. Available in 1-qt. and 5-qt. bottles, Mobil 1 High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 10W-40 also helps control oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and is recommended by ExxonMobil for all types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged, and supercharged gasoline and diesel multi-valve fuel-injected engines found in passenger cars, SUVs, light vans, and light trucks. Mobil 1 is America’s leading synthetic motor oil brand at retail**, recommended by car builders and experienced mechanics, and is the Official Motor Oil of NASCAR®. (*Protects for up to 10,000 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first. To learn more about the Mobil 1 Limited Warranty, visit Mobil.US. **Source: The NPD Group/ Retail Tracking Service/ Dollar Sales/ PCMO Full Synthetic/ 52 weeks ending August 29, 2020)
- Mobil 1 High Mileage full synthetic motor oil 10W-40 is designed for engines with over 75,000 miles to go up to 10,000 miles between oil changes*
- Helps provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -20 degrees F)
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Helps to protect your engine from the five factors that can damage engines over time
Standard Chrome Oil Filter, Chevy
- Quality, pressure tested filter
- Beautiful chrome plating
- Length: 5-3/8"
- Thread Size: 13/16"-16
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Standard Chrome Oil Filter, ChevyPart # 54522320Qty x 1
Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 10W-40 1 Qt, Case/6Part # 324103536Qty x 1
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.