Mobil 1 0W40 12 Quart Oil/ACDelco PF64 Filter Change Kit
Synthetic Oil Type, 0W40 Oil Weight, 12 quarts Liquid Measurement
- Sold in (6) 1-qt. bottles per box
- This synthetic motor has a weight of 0W40
- Mobil 1 motor oils offer a full range of temperature protection
- Engineered to withstand high temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Specifically formulated to deliver exceptional performance and protection for vehicles of all ages and for all driving conditions
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- (12) one-quart bottles Mobil1 123875 ESP Formula Engine Oil 0W-40
- (1) ACDelco PF64 Professional Oil Filter, GM 6.2L, 3.6L, L4
Mobil1 123875 ESP Formula Engine Oil 0W-40, 6 Quarts
Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic motor oils deliver exceptional performance and protection for vehicles of all ages and for all driving conditions – normal to extreme.
- SAE 0W-40
- Sold as (12) One-Quart Bottles
Mobil 1 motor oils offer a full range of temperature protection: For cold starts, the oil keeps flowing as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit, and it can withstand high temperatures of up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mobil 1™ ESP Formula 0W-40 is the first and only dexos2™-approved motor oil developed specifically for Chevrolet Corvettes. Although Mobil 1™ 5W-30 motor oil is still recommended for many generations of Corvette, ExxonMobil recommends upgrading to Mobil 1 ESP Formula 0W-40 to help reduce oil consumption and provide maximum performance.
Advanced full synthetic formula
- Helps prevent deposits and sludge buildup to enable long engine life
- Provides overall lubrication and wear protection performance for many driving styles
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
- Delivers outstanding performance during the maximum oil change interval recommended in a vehicle’s owner’s manual.
- Offers superb viscosity control
Excellent low-temperature capabilities
- Support quick cold-weather starting and ultra-fast protection
- Help extend engine life and reduce stress on starting system components
ACDelco PF64 Professional Oil Filter
ACDelco Professional Oil Filters are a high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. Thermal bonding techniques and non-metallic end caps help optimize the overall seal as well as remove wasted media rendered non-functional by adhesives. This premium aftermarket replacement oil filter is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
The nylon core of the ACDelco Professional Oil filters are engineered with filtration to capture particulates as small as 30 microns.
- Has a lubricity gasket for reduced installation torque.
- Has a full cover baseplate for easy installation in blind applications.
- Has a nylon core for high strength and great flow characteristics.
- ACDelco Professional Oil Filter nylon core is one and half times stronger than filters with metal cores.
- Synthetic end caps are ultrasonically welded to help prevent media blocked by adhesives used in traditional filters.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
AC Delco PF-64 Professional Engine Oil Filter, GM 6.2L,GM 3.6L,L4Part # 91015188Qty x 1
Mobil 1 123875 ESP Formula Dexos 2 Engine Oil 0W-40, 6 QuartsPart # 324123875Qty x 2
More Like This
Mobil 1 0W40 12 Quart Oil/ACDelco UP64R Filter Change Kit
Mobil 1 0W40 12 Quart Oil/K&N HP 1017 Filter Oil Change Kit
Mobil 1 103536 High Mileage 10W40/Chrome Filter Oil Change Kit
Mobil 1 103536 High Mileage 10W40/AC Delco PF1218 Oil Change Kit
Mobil 1 103536 High Mileage 10W40/K&N HP-3002 Oil Change Kit
Mobil 1 1043611 Full Synthetic 75W90 Quick Change Gear Swap Kit
Valvoline 822347 VR1 20W50/Beehive Filter Flathead Oil Change Kit
Valvoline 822388 VR1 10W30/Chrome Chevy Filter Oil Change Kit
Lucas 10683 SAE 10W40/Chrome Chevy Filter Hot Rod Oil Change Kit
Valvoline 679082 VR1 Synth. 20W50/AC Delco PF1218 Oil Change Kit
Q & A
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.