Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 45 Degree, 3 Inch
Universal Fit, Elbow/Connector Exhaust Pipe Type, 3.000" Outside Diameter, Mild Steel, Natural
- Premium heavy-duty steel construction for consistent performance and reliability
- 3" OD 16 gauge tubing (0.0625" thick)
- Each pipe is expanded on one end to allow easy slip fit installation over another 3" OD exhaust pipe
- This 45 degree mandrel bend is full size throughout the bend to maximize flow and increase horsepower
- Build your own custom exhaust systems and headers
3" O.D. mild steel, mandrel bent tubular exhaust elbows to complete your custom exhaust system. Has a 4" center line radius.
Item DetailsA= 5", B= 6"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
See how to install 3" Ram Horn exhaust manifolds on a C/10 with a 406 engine. Learn some tips on welding steel tubing to a cast iron manifold and how they are modified to fit the truck.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.