Mild Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bend, 1-3/4 Inch
Universal Fit, Custom Tubing Exhaust Pipe Type, 1.750" Outside Diameter, Mild Steel, Natural
- Premium heavy-duty steel construction for consistent performance and reliability
- 16 gauge tubing (0.0625" thick), 1.75" OD
- 180 degree U bend works great for fabricating custom exhaust
- Mandrel bend is full size throughout the bend to maximize flow and increase horsepower
- Build your own custom exhaust systems and headers
Natural finish (uncoated) 16-gauge mandrel bent mild steel U-bends for building your own weld up headers or replacing bent or damaged header tubing.
- 1-3/4" outside diameter header pipe
- 3" bend radius
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.