Melling 10050-700CT Billet Small Block Chevy Oil Pump, Circle Track
Chevy Small Block V8, 7.50" Overall Length, 3.50" Overall Width, Aluminum
- Engineered to provide smoother oil flow through the pump
- Has a 25% increase in volume over stock oil pump
- Comes with a lightweight billet 6061-T6 aluminum housing & cover
- Features a protective hard-anodized coating on housing & gears
- The supercharged inlet allows for improved performance at high RPMs
These billet aluminum oil pumps will give you a serious advantage over the competition!
- Provides smoother oil flow through the pump
- 25% increase in volume over stock oil pump
- Lightweight billet 6061-T6 aluminum housing & cover
- Protective hard-anodized coating on housing & gears
- Chromoly steel driveshaft
- Integrated stainless mesh pickup screen
- Has multiple pressure settings
- Supercharged inlet allows for improved performance at high RPMs
Includes 12550 chromoly intermediate shaft, stud kit and +10# and -10# relief springs.
For 7" Deep Circle Track Oil Pans
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Melling 10050-825SS Billet Small Block Chevy Oil Pump, Drag Race
Small Block Chevy High-Volume Oil Pump, 3/4 Pickup
Melling 10555ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 3/4 Inch, Stage 2
Melling 10551ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 3/4 Inch, Stage 1
Melling 10550ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 5/8 Inch, Stage 1
Melling 10552ST High Volume SB Chevy Oil Pump, 3/4 Inch, Stage 2
High Volume Small Block Chevy SBC Oil Pump, 5/8 Pickup
Stock Volume Small Block Chevy SBC Oil Pump, 5/8 Pickup
High Volume Adjustable Small Block Chevy SBC Oil Pump, 5/8 Pickup
Max Volume Small/Big Block Chevy SBC/BBC Oil Pump, 3/4 Pickup
Q & A
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.