March Pulley 30600 Ford Flathead Serpentine Conversion Drive System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If your Ford Flathead powered Hot Rod still has the old V-Belts, this March Performance serpentine conversion is the best way to get modern serpentine belt reliability and "No Slip" operation in one highly styled package. Now you can have the comfort of air conditioning as well.
- Compact design with inward mounted alternator and A/C units fit nicely in tall narrow hoods
- Fits Ford Flathead motors with 90° motor mounts
- 105 amp alternator supplies all your electrical needs
- Two water pumps with 90 degree motor mounts provide the cooling
- Two idlers guarantee all the belt wrap this kit needs for no belt slip operation
- Unique center mounted remote power steering pump not only provides power for your steering setup but also acts as an easy belt tensioning mechanism
- Made in U.S.A.
- 105 Amp Alternator
- Alternator pulley with fan and nose cover
- Sanden Style 7176 A/C Compressor
- A/C Compressor nose cover
- Alternator/A/C Bracket
- Two Ford Flathead Water pumps
- Water Pump Pulleys
- Water Pump Pulley Nose Covers
- Crank pulley
- Two Idlers for better belt wrap
- All mounting hardware
- Corvette Type 3 Remote Power Steering Unit
- Power Steering Pulley
- Power Steering Pulley Nose Cover
- Bracket with mounting hardware
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!