Mallory Ignition 609 Replacement Magnetic Breakerless Module
Ford Y-Block V8
- Self contained module assemblies which have no moving parts to wear out
- Built using Mallory's time tested breakerless ignition circuit
- Features a modern surface mount Thermal-Clad construction
- Engineered to drive both OEM and high performance ignition coils.
- Installation is as easy as connecting 3 wires
Mallory's Magnetic Breakerless Ignition Modules are self contained module assemblies which have no moving parts to wear out. Using Mallory's time tested breakerless ignition circuit, combined with modern surface mount Thermal-Cladé construction, these ignition modules can drive both OEM and high performance ignition coils. Hookup is as easy as a three wire connection.
- YLM and YTM Series Distributors
- 50 Series Mechanical Advance Distributors
- 57 Series Vacuum Advance Distributors
- 82 Series Mechanical Advance Billet Competition Distributors
- COMP 9000® 87 Series Vacuum Advance Distributors
- COMP 9000® 89 Series Mechanical Advance Distributors
- Magnetic Breakerless Ignition Conversions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
PerTronix 12610 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 1261
PerTronix 912610 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 91261
PerTronix 912810 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 91281
PerTronix 12820 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 1282
PerTronix 912820 Replacement Ignition Control Module For 91282
Speedway Motors Replacement Ignition Module For 9108352
Speedway Motors Replacement Module, 4 Pin HEI
Stock HEI Replacement Module and Harness
PerTronix D7500700 Ignitor III Module Flame-Thrower Billet Distributor
Performance Distributors S000222 DUI 4-Pin HEI Dyna-Module
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.