MSD EFI Fuel Delivery Kit
Universal Fit, -6 AN, EFI Fuel System Type, Fuel Filter Included
- Kit includes a high-pressure MSD in-line pump capable of 43 gph @ 40 psi or 39 gph @ 80 psi, a filter assembly, and all necessary fittings
- Pump draws only 5.4 amps and supports up to 500 horsepower
- Pump features 3/8" hose barb inlet and 5/16" barb outlet
- Hose and additional fittings sold separately
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
To make your LS1 transplant a little less painful, we put together these kits for you.
This kit includes a high pressure MSD in-line pump capable of 43 gph @ 40 psi or 39 gph @ 80 psi, a filter assembly, and all necessary fittings (including fuel rail fitting and hard-to-find -6 AN female to 5/16" hose barb fitting). Pump draws only 5.4 amps and supports up to 500 horsepower. Pump features 3/8" hose barb inlet and 5/16" barb outlet.
Hose and additional fittings sold separately. MSD pump requires the use of 5/16" high pressure rubber hose with appropriate fuel injection hose clamps for the pressure side of the pump. New Vapor Guard hose, fittings and clamps shown below are now available for your one stop shop and to help make this install a snap.
- Filter Style: Fuel (Complete In-Line) Filter
- Filter Service: Fuel
- Filter Type: Full Flow
- Filter Media: Paper
- Filter Height: 5.755"
- Filter Outer Diameter Top: 2.230"
- Nominal Micron Rating: 5
- Pump Flow @ 40 psi: 43 gph (282 lb/hr) gasoline
- Pump Flow @ 80 psi: 39 gph gasoline
- Pump Operation: 12 volts/5.4 amps
- Pump Inlet: 3/8" hose nipple
- Pump Outlet: 5/16" hose nipple
- Includes 2 cushioned mounting clamps and 4 mounting bolts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
MSD 2225 In-Line Hi-Pressure Fuel PumpPart # 5472225Qty x 1
High Pressure Fltr OnlyPart # 91033190Qty x 1
LS1/LT1 EFI Fuel Line Fitting, -6 AN Male to 3/8 Inch Female, BlackPart # 61744123Qty x 2
Earls 750156ERL Vapor Guard Straight Hose End -6 to 5/16 InchPart # 425750156ERLQty x 1
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Learn about Dual Carb Linkage Setup. Follow along as an expert works through his fuel and throttle setup including part mounting and some modifications.
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.