MSD 89611 SPST Relay with Socket Harness
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for MSD to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Waterproof relay w/ pigtail harness & sealed connector
- 40/30Amp – 30 AMP continuous load & 40 AMP momentary
- 12-Volts DC
- Works in normally open or normally closed circuits
- Pigtail wires are 7” long
- Wire Gauge: (3) 12 gauge wires on blue (30 common), yellow (87 normally open), red (87a normally closed) – (2) 18 gauge wires on black (85 ground) & white (86 +12V)
- Metal mounting bracket – can be mounted under-hood or just about any other location on vehicle
- Ideal for use in: marine, dirt track cars, and off-road trucks & Jeeps
More Like This
Speedway Universal Electric Relay for Cooling Fan/Horn
Speedway Budget 40-Amp Electric Relay Kit
MSD 89612 Solid State Normally Open Relay with Socket Harness
6 Volt Electric Fan Relay
American Autowire 510002 70 Amp Relay Kit
American Autowire 500511 70 Amp Relay and Plug w/ 12 Inch Pigtail Only
NOS 15618NOS 30 Amp Relay Assembly
Holley 534-26 Relay, 40 Amp
Speedway Single 70 Amp Relay Module
Speedway Dual 70 Amp Relay Module
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.