M&W Lightweight Sprint Car Front Motor/Torque Plate
Chevy Small Block V8, Aluminum, .39" Material Thickness, Natural, 1.15 lbs. Weight
- Made from lightweight, yet strong aluminum with a natural finish
- Center to center measurement on the outermost holes is 19.5"
- Features a one-piece design for added durability
- It is milled for additional weight savings
- Weighs a total of 1.15" lbs. and has an overall width of 20.5"
Low weight and high strength – what more do you need in a sprint car torque plate? This front torque plate is machined from aluminum and is milled for extra weight savings.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- One-piece design
- Milled for weight savings
- Fits most standard sprint cars with small-block Chevy engines
NotesThis lightweight aluminum front motor plate is designed to fit standard sprint cars with small-block Chevy engines.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Henchcraft lightning sprint motor plate drill legend.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.