Lucas Oil 10436 SAE 5W-40 Magnum CJ-4 Synthetic Oil, 1 Gal
Synthetic Oil Type, 5W40 Oil Weight, CJ-4 API Rating, 1 gallons Liquid Measurement
Lucas Magnum CJ-4 Oils are blended with premium "Lucas" additives that help maintain the life of the emission control systems as required for regulatory compliance. Expect less oil consumption and reduced engine wear. It resists oxidation and thermal breakdown for total protection in new and older engines. Suitable for gasoline as well as diesel.
- CJ-4 is available in Petroleum and Synthetic
- Maintains life of emission control systems
- Less oil consumption
- Reduces engine wear
- Primary application is in heavy duty diesel engines, but can also be used in automotive diesel and gasoline engines
- Compatible with both synthetic and conventional oils and are API certified to meet or exceed industry standards
- Resists oxidation and thermal breakdown
- Proven in Lucas truck fleet to extend oil drain intervals to 30,000 miles
- High Total Base Number provides excellent detergency and keeps the engine clean
Technical Data Sheet (pdf)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.