Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 Oz
Oval Track Cars
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.