Longacre® Racing 79501 Aluminum Toe-In Plates w/ Magnets
Universal Fit, 23.5" Overall Length
- These plates are the quickest and simplest way to check toe-in - any contact with other cars or retaining walls is likely to change the toe setting
- Easy to use - rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tape measures (included)
- Get the most accurate reading - always remember to turn wheels so they are facing straight ahead on level ground and set caster and camber first
- The Longacre toe-in plates formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire while the magnets hold the tape in place
- The dimensions of the Longacre toe-in plates are 23-1/2" x 9" and are sold as a pair with two 3/4" tapes that feature 1/32" increments
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in. Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and use a tape measure. Longacre® toe plate comes with two tape measures.
- Quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Formed design is rigid for accuracy and stays put against the tire
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 9"
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Lean plates up against wheels: Folded lip goes to the outside. Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
Charts475-7950 Instuctions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Longacre® 52-79622 Toe Bar
Longacre® 52-79505 Deluxe Toe Plates (pair)
Longacre® 52-79620 Toe Gauge
Longacre® 52-79630 QuickToe Setting Tool
AFCO Radius Rod Building Tool
Intercomp 102009 Toe Plates
Longacre® Deluxe Front End Alignment Kit
Speedway Front End Toe and Camber Alignment Kit with Turn Plates
Speedway Economy Front End Alignment Kit
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.