Longacre® 52-73014 Digital Engine Leak Down Tester
Don't wait too long to rebuild that expensive motor - BUT dont' do it to soon either.
This easy-to-use tester checks ring seals, valves, even head gaskets.
- Much more accurate than traditional testers - Reads critical leakdown to .5% (1/2 of 1%)
- Gauges have back lights for easy readability and low battery indicators
- 14 mm or 12 mm spark plug connector and hose included (choose size above)
- Control inlet valve avoids shock to gauges when air is turned on, allowing more accurate readings, easier use and longer gauge life
- Rugged design features rubber bumpers to protect gauges
- Silver carrying case included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
It is most certainly an important procedure and should be part of a weekly maintenance routine.
Pat gives an overview of different LS block off plates we have to offer.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.