Longacre® 52-73010 Engine Leak Down Tester, 14mm
- It gives the ability to achieve consistent power
- Will stretch out the time between costly teardowns
- The rugged design features rubber bumpers to protect the gauges
- Has an exclusive Longacre® gauge manifold meters the airflow for precise readings
- Available with your choice of a 14 mm or 12 mm plug adapter
Quickly tell - from the outside - when your engine needs an overhaul!
This easy-to-use tester checks ring seals, valves, even head gaskets. Don't wait too long to rebuild that expensive motor - but don't do it too soon either!
- Allows the ability to achieve consistent power
- Stretch out the time between costly teardowns
- Rugged design features rubber bumpers to protect the gauges
- Exclusive Longacre® gauge manifold meters the airflow for precise readings
- 14 mm plug adapter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives an overview of different LS block off plates we have to offer.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Cleaning fuel injector nozzels is a must in your car maintenance regimen. Learn the steps on how to properly disconnect fuel lines and check the barrel valve.
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.