Longacre® 52-72870 Economy SideSlider Single with 3 spacers
For Bind-Free Setups
When you lift your car to put on scales the front wheels camber in at the bottom. As you let it down the wheels must be allowed to freely camber back out or there will be a small residual bind in the chassis. This will make your wheel weights (and your setups) less than perfect. To avoid this the front wheels must be able to easily move sideways.
With SideSlideryour front wheels can move sideways effortlessly to relieve any camber-induced bind. This will assure you the most accurate, consistent setups possible.
- Rollers are made from a tough, low friction polymer
- Install under Left Front wheel (it has the most camber change)
- 3 spacers are included to re-level your setup
- Use on any smooth floor surface
- 2 SideSlider systems are available for independent rear suspensions (PN 72872)
- SideSlider dimensions - 15-1/4" wide x 18" long x 1/2" tall
- Spacer dimensions - 15" x 15" x 1/2"
Scale pad not included. Shown for reference - application only.
ChartsBind Free Chassis Setups (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-72896 Replacement Pop-Out Swivel Feet, 4" (Set)
Longacre® 52-72904 Budget Roll Offs
Longacre® 72292 Storage box for 15 in. low profile pads
Longacre® 52-72537 Aluminum Ramps - 36 in Long (Set of 4)
Longacre® 72844 Scale Pad Levelers w/ 2 Built-in SideSliders
Longacre® 52-72851 Modular 18 in Roll-offs only - Set of 2
Longacre® 52-72853 Modular 30 in Roll-offs only - Set of 2
Longacre® 72905 Roll-off Levelers for 2-1/2 in. scale pads
Longacre® 52-72894 Replacement Screw-In Swivel Feet, 4" (Set)
Longacre® 52-72988 Laser Chassis Height Checker Target, 6 in.
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Here is something for everyone's toolbox! Follow Steve as he demonstrates the versatility of Speedway Motors' very handy Wheel Bolt Pattern Tool.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.