Longacre® 52-72668 Computerscales® AccuSet II Heavy Duty
Pad Mount Scale Type, 5,000 lbs Scale Load Capacity, 5,000 lbs System Load Capacity
Heavy Capacity System with Expanded Range Control Box and CNC Pads
for Pull-Down Rigs Simple to use - just push a buttons to get everything you need!
- Push one button for all 4 wheel weights plus Cross Weight
- Push a second button for all partial %
Simple, uncluttered display “ No unneeded information
Baseline Memory Recall
Store your baseline setup in Memory. Then recall it instantly to compare to the current setup. Saves time writing it down “ always handy. This 1 slot memory is really handy and is super easy to use.
- Expanded range AccuSet II Control Box - 20,000 lbs
- Heavy Duty Yellow 24' cables with Billet AN connectors - longer cables available if requested - no extra charge
- Face is slanted for easier viewing
- Four heavy duty pads, CNC machined and powdercoated for skuff protection - 15" x 15" x 5"
- Max capacity of 5000 lbs per pad
- Includes heavy duty bried case style carrying case for electronics and cables
- 2-year limited warranty
Note- Longacre® Computerscales® are not designed for, certified for or recommended for use with any manned aircraft.
ChartsComputerscales Accuset II® Instructions (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Longacre to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Learn how to select the right Coilover shocks for your street rod. Us our chart to find the correct spring rate and get some install tips from the experts.