Longacre® 52-65130 Black Door Bar Padding
Universal Fit, 39.38" Overall Length, 1.00" Overall Thickness, Black
- This fire-resistant door bar padding will help protect you if you take a shot to the driver's door
- Features easy to attach using molded-in straps
- Measures 16-5/8" in height and is 39-3/8" long with a thickness of 1"
- They are sharp looking too with a clean appearance
- Engineered to protect your left elbow, arm, hand and wrist
Add another element of safety to your roll cage. This fire-resistant door bar padding will help protect you if you take a shot to the driver's door. Easy to attach using molded-in straps.
- Height: 16-5/8"
- Length: 39-3/8"
- Thickness: 1"
- Protect your left elbow, arm, hand and wrist
- Made from fire resistant padding similar to our High Density roll bar padding but slightly softer
- Saves you tons of time - no need to cut and fit several separate pieces
- Mounts quickly with adjustable molded-in straps
- Sharp looking too with a clean appearance
Now offering a new value added Longacre® Driver Safety Kit which includes Door Bar Pad, Roll Bar Padding, Tie Straps and Race Tape as kit # 916-02013
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.