Longacre® 52-52013 Tire Pressure Gauge, 2-1/2 Inch, 0-40 PSI
Oval Track Cars, 2.5" Diameter, 17" Hose Length, 0-40 Pressure Range (psi)
- Has a 2-1/2" Glow-In-The-Dark face for high accuracy and easy readability
- Reads in 1/2 lb. increments with 2% accuracy
- Comes with a swivel angle chuck installed with alternate ball chuck included
- Will hold pressure reading until released
- Built with an internal gauge damper for more accurate readings and longer life
Longacre® offers this great looking tire pressure gauge with new graphics! Reads in 1/2 pound increments and includes both angle and ball chucks. Features a 0-40 PSI gauge range.
- 2-1/2" Glow-In-The-Dark face for high accuracy and easy readability
- 1/2 lb increments with 2% accuracy
- High flow air pressure release button
- Swivel angle chuck installed with alternate ball chuck included
- Holds pressure reading until released
- Internal gauge damper for more accurate readings and longer life
- Flexible 17" red hose
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Find out more about the effects of temperature on tire pressure.
Dirt Track Racing Tire pressure affects many variables when it comes to dirt track racing that can contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your dirt track lap time goals.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Find out how to achieve the correct tire pressure for optimal race car performance.
Learn the importance of maintaining the right pressure in your tires for longer wear, enhanced handling and to get better fuel economy.
Many sanctioning bodies now require mud covers to be bolted to the wheel and the mounting tabs to be integral or welded to the wheel. This article explains how to properly bolt on mud covers and the tools required to do so.