Longacre® 52-46747 SMi Elite Waterproof Tachometer 2-5/8
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Type, Lighted
- The new waterproof design eliminates the need to remove tachometers before you wash your car
- Features LED backlit numbers and illuminated pointers
- Has a compact lightweight design and a 2-5/8" face
- Designed so that it will work with all cylinder combinations
- Even works with 2 stroke or 4 stroke engines
Longacre® Racing products is proud to introduce the SMi™ Elite Waterproof Tachometer. Engineered for wet and dirty environments, the SMi™ Elite Waterproof Tachometer provides the absolute best in waterproof sealing. These elite tachometers provide the most precise measurements on the market with unmatched resistance to vibration, heat, and moisture. They are manufactured with IP-66 certified methods to be waterproof; dust tight and safe against powerful water jets.
- New waterproof design eliminates the need to remove tachometers before you wash your car
- LED backlit numbers and illuminated pointers
- Compact lightweight design
- Tachometer - 2-5/8" face
- Works with all cylinder combinations
- Works with 2 stroke or 4 stroke engines
ChartsSMi® Waterproof Stepper Motor Gauge & Panel Wiring Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-46863 Digital Elite Waterproof Tach., 2-5/8 Inch
Longacre® 52-44479 Stepper Motor Memory Data Log Tach
Longacre® 52-44381 AccuTech® SMi 4-1/2 Inch Memory Tach
Longacre® 52-44477 AccuTech® SMi Memory Tachometer
3-1/2" Electric Tachometer, 8K, Chrome
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
Longacre® 52-44389 AccuTech® SMi Memory Tachometer
Longacre® 52-44391 AccuTech® Digital Tachometer - 10K
Auto Meter 233908 3-3/4 Inch Tachometer Gauge, 10k RPM, Blk Dial
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.