Longacre® 52-45423 Weatherproof HD 40 Amp Ignition Switch
- This ignition switch is completely sealed with a polyurethane coating to protect it against the elements
- Keeps out dirt, dust, and moisture that can turn a critical switch into a useless dead end connection, possibly putting you out of a race
- Two wire terminals are included with this weatherproof ignition switch
- It can run 40 amps at 12 volts or 20 amps at 110 volts and mounts in a 1/2" diameter hole
- Features a protective silicone rubber weatherproof switch cover
Completely sealed with a polyurethane coating
[Weatherproof Switch Covers, Inc]
The back side of these switches are completely sealed and weatherproofed with a tough, waterproof polymer coating. Keeps out dirt, dust and moisture that can turn a critical switch into a useless dead end connection, possibly putting you out of a race.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-45420 HD Ignition Switch w/ Weatherproof Cover
Longacre® 52-45300 Weatherproof switch cover
Longacre® 52-45440 Magneto Switch with Weatherproof Cover
Longacre® 52-45490 Ign. / Start Switch Combo w/ Flip-Up Cover
Longacre® 52-45470 2 Terminal HD Ign. Switch w/ Flip-Up Cover
Longacre® 52-45370 Flip-Up Cover
Longacre® 52-45430 3 Term. HD Ign. Switch, Weatherproof Cover
Longacre® 52-45462 2 Term. HD Momentary Toggle Start Switch
Double Throw Toggle Switch with Boot
Double Throw Toggle Switch
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.