Longacre® 52-44867 Alum. Flip-Up Ign. Start Panel, 2 Switch
Universal Fit, 6.50" Overall Width, 3.63" Overall Height
- High capacity (40 amp at 12 volts) ignition switch with aircraft style cover and pilot light - easy to turn off from any angle, even with gloves
- Keep out dirt and moisture - a silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch cover comes included
- Easy to install - comes pre-wired with high insulation fat wires and soldered terminals with heat shrunk terminals
- Plugs easily into a Longacre wiring harness and mounts to a 1-3/4" or 1-1/2" roll bar with Longacre bolt-on mounting brackets (sold separately)
- Complete the look of your dash with this great-looking aluminum panel - black anodized with clean, easy-to-read graphics
Longacre® AccuTech® Aluminum Flip-Up Ignition Panel includes both aircraft style flip-up and silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch covers. The panel comes pre-wired for making for an easy installation process. Can be mounted to dash or mounted to roll bar with mounting brackets.
- 40 amp at 12 volts ignition switch with aircraft style cover and pilot light
- Silicone rubber weatherproof ignition switch cover included
- Starter button with weatherproof cover
- 2 accessory switches with silicone rubber switch covers and pilot lights
- Aluminum construction
- Black anodized finish with clean, modern graphics
- Pre-wired with high insulation "Fat" wires and soldered terminals with heat shrink connections
For more information check out swtich panel wiring instructions
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-45795 Billet Remote Starter Button
Longacre® 52-44861 Starter/Ignition Panel with Switch Covers
Speedway Universal 4-Way Ignition Switch with Keys
Speedway Starter Switch Panel
Magneto Kill Switch with Rubber Boot
Speedway Keyless Ignition Push To Start
Speedway Universal 3-Position Pull-Type Ignition Starter Switch
Universal 3-Way Ignition Switch with Keys, GM Style
Universal Ignition and Headlight Switch Kit
Q & A
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.