Longacre® 52-44390 AccuTech® DLi Data Log Tachometer
- It records the RPM 10 times/second, all the way around the track
- Allows you to see all the highs, the lows, and everything in between for multiple laps
- The stepper motor design gives you precision accuracy and reliable performance week after week
- Numbers are LED back lighted and the pointer is illuminated
- System will work on most non-magneto ignition systems with 4, 6, or 8 cylinders
This tach is a huge step beyond basic memory tachs that simply record the highest RPM. It records the RPM 10 times/second, all the way around the track, to be played back for you in the pits. See all the highs, the lows, and everything in between for multiple laps, the entire race if you want. You can see what the RPM was at any point on the track - the middle of the corner, the exit, halfway down the back straight, etc. See if you lost traction (RPM spikes slightly) or if the motor was falling off at high RPM (rate of climb slows). And when you just need a traditional Memory Tach it does that too. Stepper Motor design gives you precision accuracy and reliable performance week after week. This Data Logging Tach is like a movie rather than just a snapshot by a traditional Memory Tach.
- Records RPM all around the track - Replay in the pits
- Records & stores up to a full hour, in multiple session
- Easy playback at real time speed, 1/3 speed (to spot rapid changes in RPM), or double speed (to watch a full lap quickly)
- You can even pause and back up to see something over again
- In replay mode the digital timer lets you track when & where the RPM was recorded on the track
- This tach is compact and lightweight
- Numbers are LED back lighted & the pointer is illuminated
- Digital display shows max RPM
- Will work on most non-magneto ignition systems - 4, 6, or 8 cylinder
- Easy to use and recall
- Tach does a "presentation" self test at turn-on - It goes through a full pointer sweep and turns on all LEDs
Additional Handy Functions
- A 2 stage High RPM warning light helps prevent overreving expensive motors. Set one just above normal max RPM, the second at the redline. Can also be used as a 2 stage shift light.
- 6 LEDs on the left side can be set to indicate pit road speed limit. Set at the RPM you want. The first one comes on 500 RPM lower, the second at 400 RPM lower, etc. - until all 6 are on. This gives you more of a warning than just 1 or 2 set points. This can also be used as a sequential shift light.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-44479 Stepper Motor Memory Data Log Tach
Longacre® 52-44381 AccuTech® SMi 4-1/2 Inch Memory Tach
Longacre® 52-44389 AccuTech® SMi Memory Tachometer
Longacre® 52-44477 AccuTech® SMi Memory Tachometer
Longacre® 52-44384 AccuTech® SMi Memory Tachometer, Black
Longacre® 52-44391 AccuTech® Digital Tachometer - 10K
Longacre® 52-44402 AccuTech® Digital Tachometer - 19K
Speedway Black 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer
Speedway 3-3/8 Inch Electric Tachometer Gauge
Longacre® 52-46863 Digital Elite Waterproof Tach., 2-5/8 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.