Longacre® 52-43540 Manifold for SMi Pressure Gauge Sensors
Rather than buying pressure sensors for every motor, mount this manifold on the firewall, install the sensors and run a braided line from the engine.
NOTE: Temperature sensors MUST be mounted on the motor.
Manifold only for AccuTech® SMi Oil and/or Fuel Pressure Gauge Sensors. (Pressure sensors and braided lines not included.)
- Isolates sensors to eliminate engine vibration
- 1 inch ports
- Allows for remote mounting sensors away from heat
- Allows remote mounting for applications where the engine is far from the drivers compartment
- For use with the following parts: 52-46742, 52-46743, 52-46741, 52-46858, 52-46857, 52-44560, 52-44660, 52-44561, 52-44661, 52-44572
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Longacre® 52-43541 Manifold for SMi Pressure Gauge Sensors
Longacre® 52-43542 Manifold for SMi Pressure Gauge Sensors
Aeromotive 17114 Fuel Pressure Sensor Relocation Kit, Ford 4.6L
Aeromotive 15112 Fuel Rail Sensor Adapter Log, 1996-04 Ford 4.6L
Aeromotive 15115 Fuel Rail Sensor Adapter Log, 2005-06 Ford 4.6L
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!