Linear Actuator Controller for 12 Volt Actuator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This linear actuator controller limits exactly how far the actuator moves. It can be programmed to move the actuator to any of three determined preset positions and features an indicator light that shows for each of these custom presets until unit is currently positioned. Once programmed, the display unit can be removed to add three momentary switches (not included) to make the actuator move to the preset positions at the flip of a switch. This linear actuator controller is designed to be used with a 12 volt actuator.
- Limits exactly how far the actuator moves
- 3 programmable settings and 3 negative inputs
- Indicator light
- Controls (1) actuator
- Designed to be used with a 12 volt actuator
- Intended for use with our actuator 910-64290
- Controller kit includes:
- Central control unit
- User input display
- Two wiring harnesses
- Mounting hardware and instructions
910-64295 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsIntended for use with our actuator 910-64290
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.