Linear Actuator Aluminum Mounting Bracket, 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 Inch
Universal Fit, 1.558" Overall Length, 1.500" Overall Width, 1.456" Overall Height
- Premium billet aluminum construction for superior strength and reliability
- Mounting brackets are for our Linear Actuator 910-64290
- Designed to mount your linear actuators to hoods, trunks, etc. on either flat or angled surfaces
- Brackets are a satin finish, but can be polished to a bright shine
- Sold individually, includes bracket and three securing screws
These billet aluminum mounting brackets are for our Linear Actuator 910-64290. They are designed to mount your linear actuators to hoods, trunks, etc. on either flat or angled surfaces. Solid aluminum construction provides the greatest strength possible while remaining a great looking piece. The brackets are a satin finish, but can be polished to a bright shine. Sold individually - you may need two mounts (one for each end of the actuator). Includes bracket and three securing screws.
- Billet aluminum
- Satin finish
- Mount linear actuators to hoods, trunks, etc.
- Mount to either flat or angled surfaces
- Sold individually - may need one mount for each end
- Works with Linear Actuator 910-64290
- Includes bracket and three securing screws
NOTE: The vendor no longer includes the mounting plate as pictured in previous catalogs.
MOUNTING HOLES C-C 7/8"
INSIDE POST 3/4"
PIN SIZE 1/4"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Power Trunk Kit
Linear Actuator Controller for 12 Volt Single Actuator
Linear Actuator Controller for 12 Volt Dual Actuator
Speedway Gear Driven 110 lb Linear Actuator, 12V, w/Potentiometer
SPAL SIL40K Door/Trunk Popper Solenoid Only
Linear Actuator, 12 Volt Motor
Universal Micro Sprint Gear-Driven Linear Actuator, Black
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.