Linear Actuator, 12 Volt Motor
Micro Sprint, 5.25" Overall Height, 3.13" Base Length, 1.63" Base Width, .78" Base Diameter
- Engineered to extend a shaft with 110 lbs. of force
- These 12V actuators are a universal design for custom installation and operation in countless applications
- Features built-in limit switches and a ACME dive system
- Has a IP 63 dust and water resistant rating
- Measures 10-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 3" and weighs approximately 2-3 lbs.
Linear actuators are gear-driven drive motors that extend a shaft with 110 lbs. of force. Our 12V actuators are a universal design for custom installation and operation in countless applications. With built-in limit switches, ACME dive system, and a IP 63 dust and water resistant rating, they are ideal for automotive applications (trunk, hood, doors, etc.) as well as electric wing sliders for Mini Sprints.
Available in 4", 6" or 8" strokes.
- Load Capacity - 110 pounds
- Static Load - 550 pounds
- Speed at Max Load - 0.50 in/sec
- Reccomended Fuse - 10 Amp
- IP Grade - IP 63-total dust protection, water resistant
- Pin Holes: 1/4"
- Retracted Length: 246 mm (9.69")
- Shaft Diameter: 20.1 mm (.792")
- Size: 10-1/4" x 1-1/2" x 3"
- Weighs approx. 2-3 lbs
When using momentary toggle or rocker switch (such as our # 913-64382), wire as follows:
To extend actuator:
Black wire – 12V pos
Red wire - ground
To retract actuator:
Black wire – ground
Red wire - 12V pos
Wiring Schematic (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.