Lakewood 24087 Motor Mount, Steel/Hard Rubber, 1967-73 Chevy
Chevy Big Block V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Engine Block Mount Motor Mount Type, Painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lakewood stamped steel motor mounts are the ideal alternative to noisy, vibrating solid mounts. Heavy gauge steel frame and engine brackets are vulcanized to hard durometer rubber. Safety interlock design eliminates need for torque straps or cables.
Lakewood 24087, Motor Mount, Steel/Hard Rubber, 1967-1973 Chevy Passenger Car V8 *Excluding 307
- Fits both drivers and passenger sides
- Eliminates the typical noise and vibration associated with solid mounts
- Heavy gauge steel brackets are vulcanized to a hard durometer rubber
- Feature a safety interlock design where applicable, eliminating the need for torque straps or cables
- Ideal for replacing old, soft or broken OEM mounts which is leading cause of clutch chatter
More Like This
Lakewood 24084 Motor Mount, Steel/Hard Rubber, Chevy Passenger Car V8
Rubber Motor Mount for Small/Big Block Chevy, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Speedway 1955-57 Chevy Car V8 Motor Mount Kit
Speedway Universal Bolt-On SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Side Motor Mounts
3-Bolt Chevy Rubber Motor Mounts for 90 Degree V6, SB/Big Block V8
Mr Gasket 3672 Solid Steel Engine Motor Mounts, Long
1949-1954 Chevy Frame Adapters
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame Mounts
1955-57 Chevy Frame Adapters
S/B, B/B or 90 Degree V6 Chevy Crossmember Mount
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.