Lake Pipes, 70 Inch
Universal Fit, 70" Overall Length, 2.00" Inlet Diameter, 2.00" Outlet Diameter, 90 degree Angle
- Add some 50's style to your ride with these Lake style side pipes
- Constructed of 2" OD heavy gauge tubing which makes them sure to last for years to come
- 70" length is measured from the center of the inlet tube to the center of the outlet tube
- Wing nuts for fastening the exhaust caps allows for a no tools needed removal of the caps
- Choose from either chrome plated or polished stainless steel versions
Beautiful 1950's style lake pipes with removable bolt-on cap. 2" O.D. heavy gauge tubing. Mounting brackets sold separately.
Available in chrome steel or stainless steel. Sold in pairs.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles.
70" length is from the center of the inlet tube to the center of the outlet tube.
NotesIncludes block off plates. 7.00" from the inlet to the top of the tube. 1.75" from the block off plate to the bottom of tube.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lake Pipes, 70 Inch
Lake Pipes, 80 Inch
Lake Pipes, 60 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H1273 Low-Line Lake Pipe Single Style Chrome, 2 x 70
Patriot Exhaust H1284 Low-Line Lake Pipe Triple Style Chrome, 2 x 80
Patriot Exhaust H1260 Low-Line Lake Pipe Slant Style Chrome, 2 x 60
Patriot Exhaust H1270 Low-Line Lake Pipe Slant Style Chrome, 2 x 70
Patriot Exhaust H1070 Chrome Side Pipes w/Mufflers, 70 Inch, PR
Patriot Exhaust H1165 Lake Pipes, 63 Inch, Chrome
Patriot Exhaust H1283 Low-Line Lake Pipe Single Style Chrome, 2 x 80
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.